Volume 22 Issue 5
- Nonlinear Finite-Element Analysis of Double-Skin Steel-Concrete Composite Shear Wall Structures
Ma Xiaowei, Nie Jianguo, and Tao Muxuan
Department of Civil Engineering, Beijing, China .
- Use of Innovative Shotcrete-Tube Technology in Excavation Mechanism Instead of Bentonite Clay Cycling
Shahriar Shahabi, Hassan Liravi, and Tabasom Moradi
Isfahan university of technology (IUT) Department of Civil Eng, Iran .
- Strengthening of Reinforced Concrete Slab-Column Connection Subjected to Punching Shear with FRP Systems
G. I. Khaleel, I. G. Shaaban, K. M. Elsayedand, and M. H. Makhlouf
CENTURION UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT - [CUTM], BHUBANESWAR .Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering in Benha, Benha University, Egypt .
- Agile Software Engineering Framework for Evaluating Mobile Application Development
Researcher and Lecturer at Universities Gadjah Mada
- An accessory belly of first lumbrical – a case report
Dr. Sharadkumar Pralhad Sawant, Dr. Shaguphta T. Shaikh, Dr. Rakhi M. More
Department of Anatomy, K. J. Somaiya Medical College, Somaiya Ayurvihar, Eastern Express Highway, Sion, Mumbai .
- Optimization of the Physical Process Parameters for the Endo-Glucanase Production by Aspergillus Terreus Grown on Soy Hull Based Substrate Through Solid State Fermentation.
Sibabrata Mukherjee, Sujata Kulkarni and Milind Kulkarni
Biotech Lab, Chemical division, Thermax Ltd. 97-E, General Block, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra. PIN-411026. India .
- Purification of Glutathione S-transferase (GST) using Mixed Mode Chromatography
M. Sivapragasam, A. Norhafizah
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor,Malaysia .
- Real Time Decision Making in Advertising Networks using STORM